Don't know what's going on in my heart, I try to feel, I go to work and I'm laughing with my colleagues, but I understand there's not I want. I'm being lazy, I 'm being tired, I'm trying to find myself, but the way I did, it's just show I'm trying to escape.
I keep thinking the questions that my colleagues asked me few day before, how's was my childhood? how's was my primary and secondary school? how's was my life in college and now? I can't even answer any question of them, because I know I wasted my 20 years life with nothing.
My childhood... BLANK
My primary school life... BEING HATE BY OTHERS
My secondary school life... BASKETBALL
My college life... WORKING & MONEY
and now... NO LIFE
I feel scare, I'm all alone doing everything, solving problem and make decision by all myself...
I'm acting I'm strong, but I'm not...
I'm acting I had a lot of friends, but I don't have...
I'm acting my life are full and enjoyable, but it is because i don't want be the loser...
my life are nothing and wasted...
No comments:
Post a Comment